Tuesday, October 24, 2006

 

Sometime You Just Have To Link

My calculated projections show that if the WWF does not increasingly and more loudly scare the pants off people, eventually their money will dry up and they won't have a job. I'm sorry, this is nonsensical. It's gobbeldy-gook, "science" words strung together without meaning or definition. What the h^&% is a "major ecosystem collapse"?

It's a bad question, but I'll answer it anyway. No, No, No, No, No. Bad writer, Baaaad Writer.

Greenpeace, no understanding of how things work combined with paranoia. A dangerous combination.

This is the kind of stuff that happens when you have an official state religion. The church's real job gets shunted aside for the sake of international diplomacy.

I'm sure he listened to every word. Word to animal lovers everywhere, for "scolding" to be effective, it requires cognition. But then what do you expect from people like this?

The Old West meets Mary Shelley. What, there's a movie in this - "Billystein"!

What the heck, it's Kitty Kartoon day and this bit of cuteness will entertain my wife endlessly.

Now, here is a thesis I could have pursued. Come to think of it, I did spend a lot of time trying to figure out what made the perfect head on beer.

Quick - call Chevy Chase.

Proof: Both the French and the Japanese have some serious issues.

The funniest, and most tasteless, thing I have seen in a very long time. I'll have to practice when my wife is not at home.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory