Tuesday, October 03, 2006

 

The Theme from "Links"

I cannot praise this particular post high enough. Jollyblogger hits a home run. I may have to write a post on this myself....

Re: Foley - There it is

Mark Steyn and Narrative.

Here's a NO-DUH! for you.

Beautiful, if not the most beautiful I have ever seen, its historic value cannot be overestimated. I'll send money for Canterbury Cathedral conversation. Although, the guy that sits there leaves me wondering from time-to-time.

I guess its better than homosexual pedophilia, but the RCC really needs a break.

I would think one would explode before a committee could reach a decision! That's taking democracy a bit too seriously.

I think we should hire them for target practice.

This will not sell a lot of movie tickets. (I don't know any women that want to be rescued by a guy with a flaming skull head) Fortunately, the trailer sold me on the movie a while back.

Maybe, but I love the thrill.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory