Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

Every Link Counts - Link Today and Link Wisely

CONFESSION - Where your faith starts, hopefully every day.

Deep thoughts on worship. All I can add is there is something to be said for being civilized, just not too much. Nonetheless - No, No, No, No.

I don't know whether to poke fun or to simply break down and cry. Just because we can do a thing, does not mean we should. Still not convinced. But then the UK's moral compass in medicine appears to be seriusly on the fritz.

I really like this Pope.

Now, if this was lamb... Yummmm. I like onion better with my beef.

STUFF BLOWING UP - Here and Here. Why, becasue I'm a guy, that's why.

I other words, God farted.

Just cool.

Play the comic books!

Aiming low as a counterfeiter.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory