Saturday, November 04, 2006

 

It's Linky, It's Linky...Fun For A Girl And A Boy

Less than 48 hours old and I am fed up with the Ted Haggard story. Jollyblogger says pretty much what I have to say. The only comment I would add is that fallen Christian leaders are as old as Christianity itelf - as David rightly points out, old as King David really. I mind far less when it happens in big public figures like this than the 1000's that are hurt daily by fallen leaders that the public never hears about in small congregations everywhere. How many, Oh Lord?

Welcome to my world. Now, here's the real kicker. The film companies pay big, I mean big, money to local authorities to do this. How come each and every one of us that has to re-route and be inconvenienced by it does not get a cut?

Bond, the new Bond.

Nah, it's just old - oh yeah and somebody needs money. Besides...

Blind idiot does Home Shopping:


Somethings better left unreported.

No silly, they give off gamma rays. Then they turn green, get all hulked up...it's an old story.

Finding Viking stuff in Sweden is like finding toilet paper in a bathroom. Although, have I ever told you I've been to Gotland? Great place!

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory