Friday, November 17, 2006

 

The Mighty Aveng-Links

Maybe an actual Christian ought to do this?

We are rapidly developing into the old Roman Empire which was starkly divided into military and non-military classes - and then it fell. You know, when you can read book sbaout it, you'd think we'd figure out how to avoid that.

I hate, I mean loath, detest, HATE the nanny state. You would think as hard as I have worked to lose all the weight I have lost, I'd like this crap, but I hate it. Bottom line, my weight is my choice. No amount of gov't intervention could have kept me from gaining it and no amount would help lose it (Yes, I'm still working on it). Anything else is whining, and posturing from the insurance industry.

Buster Keaton comes to mind.

Anywhere but San Francisco and they'd just shoot the beast. When animal bites human, repeatedly - IT IS THE ENEMY!

Sales of bunk beds and loft beds just plummeted 50%. Someone will no doubt offer legislation - see nanny state rant above.

What was it PT Barnum said? Just remember, nursing cats have been known to adopt all sorts of things.

Please - GET A LIFE!

Teaching Russia to hate capitalism. And of course, this lesson courtesy of the nanny state.

Now that's what I call recycling.

Most troubling? People actually WANT their sexuality compared to animals. Do they realize how they reduce themselves?

Making fun of a really bad idea. Ridicule, far superior to critique in most circumstances.

I never had the patience for this as a child - Praise the Lord for time-lapse.



Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory