Thursday, November 23, 2006

 

ThanksgiviLinks

Deepest Thanks (HT: Blackfive)

Thanksful, oh so thankful, for SWEET VICTORY!

Thankful my cats are not this annoying:


Thankful this was not around when I was a baby.

Thankful for easy pickins's (Honey, I'm home - got Thanksgiving dinner at the train station)

Thankful I am not paying actually money to see this.

Thankful I have a better grasp of the obvious than the guy that wrote this headline.

Thankful for friends.

Too thankful, way too thankful.

Thankful I will enjoy the bountiful harvest a whole lot more than this guy.

Thankful that perhaps the funniest bit in the history of the sitcom is about Thanksgiving


HAPPY THANKSGIVING

Related Tags: , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory