Thursday, November 16, 2006

 

The Uncanny Links!

Note to churches: We have a big problem when stories like this appear in the MSM.

Oh darn, there's that whole pot/kettle - black thing again.

Let's see - I've been to Europe 4 times in my life, combined on thos trips I have paid probabaly a couple of thousands dollars in various fees and taxes, not to mention pumped tens of thousands in the the European economy. And they want more? I wonder how they will do without my visits altogether?

You've probabaly not followed the news on the recent studies about human/neanderthal mating. A brief synopsys. I am highly suspicious that such work can only lead to a naturalistic justification of beastiality. I wonder if these people truly realise what they have wrought.

The story is pure bunk, but the picture! There is no truth to the rumor that prior to my weight lose my behind was that large - close, but not that large.

PETA will be at the Olympics. The value structures between China and the people that compose PETA are so radically different that when I contemplate this it makes me laugh. We are talking different planets here.

Mark Steyn gets funny, very funny.

Sacriledge on two levels... (HT: BHT) and yet, I find myself laughing.

KEWL!

Do you think the DoD should shop Ebay?

Not unusual - revenge from something like that is typical on the morning after. If that wisecrack has escaped you - here's a hint.

Been there - not surprized. Besides, the Balkans are not a very serious place.

I must remember these.

Setting the failure and stupid bar very, very high.

Dear Lord, they are inviting the aliens to dinner.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory