Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

Comic Art

This small image here at the left is the first thing that came to mind when I first encountered this weeks lame Spidey villian. Her name is (not surprizingly) Joystick Now, from what little research I have done, there seems to be a real effort afoot at Marvel to promote her, though for the life of me I cannot figure out why.


Actually, I think I can, I think the whole idea is a somewhat twisted joke by some of the team there in the bullpen. Let's think about this for a moment. Once again, the villians name is Joystick. Now given that comics are largely consumed by boys and the occassional man - and given that gender's particular predilections concerning certain portions of their anatomy -- well, I think you get the joke now.

Well, this series is about lame villians and it is a really lame joke, which pretty well explains why she's here.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory