Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

Go Link It On The Mountain

It was an interesting evening here at the homefront. This fire (video incuded) was about 500 feet front the the 'ol homestead. It's not our church, but we will doubtless be inviting them to share our space for a while.

Ba -- Da -- BING!

Almost everybody involved here are incredible jerks. But I have to say the nanny-state PC types have the rest of us backed so far in the corner, being a jerk may be the only way out.

Gimme that Old Time Religion - but not always.

Translation - PLAY TIME!

Lost in Space defined.

Irony defined.

"Getting ahead of the game" defined.

Life, defined in video:


Anyone who saw the Matthew Broderick "Godzilla" could have told you this. Of course, I may be the only one that did.

Speaking of which, I feel a SciFi script coming on.

I had no idea the fish had joined the EU.

School, where the incredibly stupid pass it on.

I do not even know where to begin making fun of this, just too many angles - I'll leave it up to you.

Hey!, I did way too well at this hot Christmas past quiz. Does that make me a geek or a nerd. And I still want the Tracy Island set.

If it was in Portugal, it would be perfect.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory