Tuesday, December 12, 2006

 

It's Beginning To Feel A Lot Like Christmas Links

I was going to write a lengthy response to this, but some one else got there first.
Yes, it is quite a sacrifice for one to never be able to act on one's sexual desires. But the ultimate question is not one's sexual desires or one's honesty, but whether Christ is truly Lord.
AMEN!

Fear mongering 101 If you are worried the space station will drop on your head - send me money NOW!

I grow increasingly tired of stories like this, there and here.

Winning the award for most novel use of a condom in 2006 is.... Beats the heck out of "water ballon."

Needs more tire smoke! You know, they use ammonia for that in the bigs.

Now, if I can get it to play the school song.

They will be arrested for spitting.

Because things slow down this time of year.

Sure sign the ice fishing sucks this year.

Popular Science Christmas wish list - way too conventional for this geek.

How long before we study the life of someone that does this?

AGREED

How my wife met me. I, on the other hand saw her from a distance and found her lovely.

Priorities, priorities.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory