Saturday, December 23, 2006

 

Jingle Link Rock

Why Europe is dying if not already among the walking dead.

And why is Santa polling well when Jesus is not? I love Santa, but...

And all is right in my world.

Apparently working in California government is an actual contagion. In other words, why I go to Sacramento as little as possible.

Sir Bono? Doesn't have that ring to it. I wonder if he'll perform in armor now?

Check this video - It's a Chritmas present from the Constructive Curmudgeon.

He's got more by the way...

So tasteless I have to link.

Always look on the bright side of life.

Let me guess - send it to McDonald's.

You mean they had one to begin with?

And people wonder why a Hoosier like me would make Kentucky jokes.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory