Sunday, December 31, 2006

 

New Year's Eve Links...

...are few and far between.

THIS IS VERY GOOD STUFF! - I ought to write a whole post or two about it, but there is little to add.

I pity the guy that can wear it. (I almost hate myself for that joke, but it was too easy and made me laught oo hard)

Once again, I have escaped notice. I guess I lack sufficient stupidity.

I would have thought "very carefully" sufficient.

It's all Disney's fault.

Well, there are Best Of lists and then there is this.

Speaking of "Best Of" - just a brief moment to Thank The Lord for the blessings he heaped, I mean really heaped, on this household this year. It would be unseemingly to list it, but He is a good God, and I am grateful.

Related Tags: , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory