Tuesday, December 19, 2006

 

Oh Come All Ye Linkful

Stand up and salute.

When I first saw this headline "Will Americans Sacrifice For Posterity" I dug in exitedly, particularly in light of the link just above. After the last election and all the posturing on Iraq, etc., I am deathly afraid this nation no longer has what it take to beat a genuine enemy, and we have one in our face right now. Sacrifice hurts, but it is necessary to win and win we must. As I read, my face dropped - it;s about...global warming. Folks I hate to tell you, but after reading of the real, genuine sacrifice above, this thing is laughable, and terrifying in its diconnection from reality.

This meme is gaining momentum, sadly - war as polluter. People's priorities are really, really messed up.

Fascinating, and oddly, does not make me hopeful in any fashion.

Hanna-Barbera's TV cartoons are fondly remembered by all of us - we grew up with them. But as you think of Joe Barbera today, please, please think of their work at MGM. The TV work was ugly and cheap, the movie work was amongst the best ever done.

Och Mon! - This is a military supply crisis if ever...

Sick Christmas giving.

Just what I always wanted. No wait, it's this.

And thus it begins - soon the genitically mutated boa began growing at an incredible rate, killing utter morons that dared keep it as a pet through out the Midwest. Have I ever told you I wish I wrote bad movies for the SciFi channel?

Speaking of bad SciFi movies, say hello to the devil fish. Mutated by pollutants in the sulfer, they take to land, leaving a slime trail of destruction.

Courtesy Joe Carter - the Freak Show lives.

I wonder if this should have been included in the freaky list?

That's a huge burger. 57 pounds! That's like half the cow....oh wait, "pounds stirling."...never mind.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory