Friday, December 01, 2006

 

On The Good Link Lillipop

TCS Daily interviews Bjorn Lomborg and Cheat Seeking Missles comments. Not much to add to Laer's great comments. All my Christian planet stewardhsip friends need to read this stuff really carefully. So does the Supreme Court.

I was going to stay away from "The War On Christmas" this year, but this is just too much. Santa is a religious symbol? Please, he is so divorced from St. Nicholas that only orthodix scholars know the connection.

This is amazing. Long story I won't bore you with, but I have a personal connection to Rockwell's work and have seen many of his originals. When you grow up with something, you never think...

It takes intellegence to be ritualistic? But I thought religious people were anti-intellectual? I'm so confused.

I love urban archeology.

Science should protect its work from political misuse, but by becoming politicians themselves? They are lousy at it.

Our troops are not dumb. Even if they have to set up an unofficial procurement system.


Next time I bowl, I'll close my eyes - it can't get any worse.

It's not prayer in general, its Islamic prayer in Arabic. I think there is a hint there.

Blow the pipes laddie!

Somebody else's Friday humor.

I know washing windows is dull work, but please.

CRINGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Save the earth - don't pee.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory