Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

Sunday Links of Joy

It's Louisiana, that all that hs to be said about that.

Finally, a science v religion debate that at least makes sense to me.

More than science involved here - check that last paragraph.

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

Maybe this is why I don't drink coffee.

This bit of scare mongering video contains the dumbest, and I mean dumbest, statement in history: "The problem is that the earth's magenetic field was not designed by an engineer and approved by UL." Sometimes reporters should avoid the stand-up.

Some people never get the joke.

A music video from bizarro world. - Especially that guy on the string bass.

I couldn't read the story, because I did not want the answer to "With what?"

I am offically old - I don't get nor do I approve.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory