Friday, December 08, 2006

 

With Great Power Comes Great Links

I think this says volumes about the ISG. (HT: The Corner)

Dadmanly devestatingly comment on same. His comments about the youth involved are most telling. This whole thing stinks of Vietnam so bad it's ridiculous. The only war we ever lost and we want to repeat the strategy? I don't get it.

Non-biodegradable waste in the oceans is really old news. But check this
Microscopic particles of plastic could be poisoning the oceans, according to a British team of researchers. [emphasis mine]
Just once, once, I'd like evidence rather than suspicion before we push the "press panic" button.

Oh Gee! You Think?!?!?! (HT: RBC)

I cannot believe that with Europe literally dying I would find an article like this on the BBC.

The Anglicans get something right.

Another reason for my distaste. (HT: BHT)

In a situation this sick, it strikes me as sicker to have the primary concern be the cats. Speaking of bad animal priorities.

Beyond Scrooge.

Ah, the wheels of justice.

Sounds like a divorce is in order.

The priest/pimp - won't be long before some church picks up that idea.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory