Saturday, December 09, 2006

 

Yes, You Have To Read On Saturday Links

GO 'DOGS!

I do love the idea of the church doing something about the lack of virgin marriages, but I'm not sure this is the right thing.

Better than whatever is on TV

For Americans only:
Half Asbos are broken by yobs
WHAT????? (Yes that is in English.)

I need to learn this trick...

Where's the muscle? Why I didn't bother this year.

Tasteless perhaps, but too cute to be offensive. Listen Here

These are very funny - the worst part is I have been to that joint in Tipton. UPDATE: It appears this link has died, so here's the joint in Tipton:




Eureka! - Now I know.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory