Tuesday, January 09, 2007

 

Big Wheel Keep On Turning Links

When freedoms collide, two tellings from England - one and two. Two quick comments. One, the pictures are design to make us religious types look bad, we really have to be smarter when we do public demonstrations. Two, government cannot be neutral on some things, it must at least chose a more important "right." I have to think religious practice should prevail since after all, society is built on it.

Whackos at war! As for me, I shall eat as much beef as I can and fart profusely while driving my gas-gussling V-8. Speaking of cattle, I like a little herb butter on my steak, but this is ridiculous.

Obviously, we must ban toilets, especially automatic ones. On the other hand, what would these women do? Besides, they are handy for trapping leopards. And what about these little guys? So many issues, it's impossible to know what's "correct"!

Gotta be a democrat.

This must mean we live in God's navel.

Where I want to work.

Next Christmas?

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory