Sunday, January 07, 2007

 

Colts, 'Dogs Victory--O-Rama Links

To many people's surprize, my Colts failed to choke yesterday. But most importantly. my Butler Bulldogs continue to show they deserve that national ranking. Given some of the losses yesterday, look for the 'Dogs to move very near, if not into the top ten.

Oh, here's an idea - Doctor Who features time travel and an object bigger on the inside than the outside, very scientific. I would guess the new science minister in Britain does not know much actual science.

It's good to know the ACLU is on the job. This strikes me as trivial and stupid even for them.

Either the most disgusting thing I have ever read, or a blatant attempt at extortion. Disney has gone down hill in its hiring practicies in the last few decades, but I'm putting my money on the later.

Geeky and bored? This link's for you!

Hello, God, I'm...Hello, God, I'm...Hello, God, I'm...Hello, God, I'm...Hello, God, I'm...

"I don't know, one minute I'm grazing peacefully, and the next I'm flying through the sky. My name's Bubba and I am a moose abducted by aliens."

...And a goat to be named later. Same story, different joke.

This'll shake you up

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory