Monday, January 15, 2007

 

The Fastest Links Alive

APPROPRIATE

Science fraud turns to monetary fraud.

OH NO! - We're all gonna die. Now, question, how come that is a wire service story, and this is a bunch of fruitcake whackos? Anybody?... Anybody?... Buehler?... Buehler?....

Politics, not science. Risk Assessment is black magic anyway, equations plunked on paper to make it look like science...with arbitrary and untestable standards set upon the results.

Speaking of risk let's compare and contrast. Today's concerns about risk and yesterday's:

There was a day common sense ruled the land.

More on risk - water is dangerous, we need to ban it now - at least heavily regulate it. Maybe the video I put up here was no joke? Or, as with most things, is behavior, not chemistry the issue?

This is not amuzing. Apparently, when I was grossly overweight, I could be convicted of abusing myself.

UGH!

Speaking of not amuzing, it looks like we will soon live in a society where everyone is certified smart, and very few actually are.

When we document the profane, do we not actually promote it? Probably, but it draws ratings.

This is funny, in one of those I have to laugh or I'll cry sort of ways.

No one told me or I'd have been there.

Make it so.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory