Monday, January 01, 2007

 

Happy New Links!

Here's a great idea!

Been there, seen it - quite moving, even if I do not share the veneration.

A story only the writer cares about. Journalists are not a protected class, nor are they our military in defense of anything.

Here's a way to lose a lot of time. Mark Daniels linked to this site where you can watch old movies because of some old classics, but I think Mark and I have a different view of what compromises a classic. For example, my eye was drawn to:

Lots of propaganda films too. Kinda cool.

Cows and global warming, the inside scoop.

Well, it would have been funny in the movies.

No need to enter, the answer is "Yes!"

In all truthiness, I can boast of never having gone missing.

Something fishy going on here.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,


|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory