Friday, January 05, 2007

 

I'm Running Out Of Title Ideas Links

Why is it popular science writers who deny the existence of a creator find it necessary to anthropomorphize the universe when they write about it?

Serious thinking about a serious subject.

Speaking of which, I need to think about this one. I certainly like that they aren't starving the poor child, but....

There are no details in this story, but that is an awful lot of "casualities" for a leak of this sort. Either the plant is grossly below even third world standards for construction and safety or, people panicked. Given the location, I'll bet a week's pay on the later.

I'm with Mark. History matters.

Congrats Todd!

Way Cool Video

Deep quantum wierdness.

Well, for goodness sake, don't let the panic die down.

Criminals - stupid, or just really, really politiclly correct?

PT Barnum lives - this story is everywhwere

No, but you can bet they can in Kentucky!

Things my wife will love and refuse to believe. Frankly, when it comes to the later, I do not think there is a woman in the world that will buy it.

PORK FAT RULES! That'll be good bacon. By the way, where I hail from, Indiana, where in some circles growing hogs is a true passion - 440 lbs is lightweight.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory