Thursday, January 25, 2007

 

In All Linklihood

Offensive yes, criminal NO Besides, isn't it racist to make a racial epithet criminal. I mean, if we are going to ban offensive words, shouldn't they offend everyone, equally?

Iraq IS NOT Vietnam, and we should not act like it. Sign the pledge, tell the Senate.

Were the hippies are. And now we know the source of global warming hysteria.

Air guitar heaven.

The list I want to make when I grow up.

OK, Talk-Like-A-Pirate day is kind of fun and very silly, but this is getting expensive.

Isn't that why they call it a sloth? Besides, my wife says the same thing about me on many a Sunday afternoon.

Sounds like a job for a fat cat.

Build a house with a device that "squirts semi-liquid construction materials to form walls and domed ceilings." That is basically the same processing as pooping....

Sure is a lot of press to see an animal die.

Old school, stick and rudder - it will kick your tank bound butt. I just think it's beautiful in an ugly sort of way.

Destroying other people's property is indeed criminal, but I might have paid for the priviledge.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory