Wednesday, January 03, 2007

 

It Was More Fun Being Off Links

Follow the money trail, it's always useful -- from the left -- from the right. Now I need to cry (HT:BHT)

Blasphemy or clarification?

Speaking of which, I love professional wrestling (yes, my lowbrow is showing) but this made my skin crawl off my body and hide under the bed.

Speaking of over-reaction - this will put me in a deep depressive funk all day, for so many reasons, but most of all because of the objectification of the child.

I thought messing with the weather was bad mojo. Where are the "activists" on this one?

And what will those same activists do with this? No doubt ozone depletion is affecting radiation reflection back to the sun which sets up a constructive wave amplification pattern in cosmic ray emissions that COULD DESTROY THE ENTIRE EARTH! STOP DOING EVERYTHING AND SEND ME ALL YOUR MONEY NOW SO I CAN SAVE US BY TELLING YOU EXACTLY WHAT DO TO AT ALL TIMES.

If only they had the actual intelligence to do so. Living in LA being in the environmental business, I could tell stories, but then I would lose clients....

Why I started my own business.

I think I need to visit it all. (HT: BHT)

"Fell asleep"?...Do you think maybe intoxicating substances were involved? You know just a little?

Maybe so, but isn't it the tiniest bit "specieist" against pigs?

I'm betting he had a darn good time doing it too!

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory