Friday, January 26, 2007

 

It's Link, You Know...Dude

It begins....

Cartoon, 'Nuff Said

Hard-hitting, and not from a blog!

The sound of CYA.

Animal Cruelty comes, I think when we place our concerns on our animals. On the other hand...

Write your own police joke here.

Interesting odds.

Fine, but how fast can it cook a frozen dinner?

Perfect for enjoying Barry Manilow or Barbara Streisand. (HT: Mark)

I was thinking this would be the perfect burglary tool, but it probabaly took too long. Might have been too soothing too.

And they say it's just fashion. Those young whippersnappers.... This would have been easier.

I'm moving to the Netherlands and getting my ID card! Finally it will no longer be necessary to be unlicensed on my night job.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory