Friday, January 12, 2007

 

Links That Make You Say Hmmmm.....

When religion and bureacracy collide. The nanny state wins.

Jimmy Carter continues to ignore the first rule of holes.

And now, soccer will be fashionable in LA - people will still leave before it is over, and when he goes, so will the crowds, ask Wayne Gretsky.

Laughing at Hitler? Mel Brooks certainly does. It strikes me that if we cannot laugh at evil, it becomes sacred.

Way Cool!

I thought we are all open and accepting of homosexuality now? I also thought "drama" was more a gay man than lesbian issue.

TO THE BATCAVE!

Oldie, but goodie if you have some time on your hands.

Do you think maybe this should have had one of these?

Interesting science or double entendre? HEY! - I link to 'em, I don't write 'em.

"Neighbors from hell" - defined. Problem is, I'm not sure which one sets the definition.

Are we talking porcine or human variety?

Now here is a SciFi movie - Bunnyzilla meets Catzilla - in the end they just eat each other.

Related Tags: , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory