Saturday, February 17, 2007

 

Butler On National TV Today Links

Why I hate government paying for health care. Supposed statistically homosexuals were healthier than heterosexuals - then they might force us to have homosexual sex.

Again, I am forced to take the fifth.Glurps

I wanna see this with Champaigne:


Ok, no stand-off, no SWAT, I just fell asleep with the door open causing my neighbor to call the cops. Trust me, you do not want to be awoken by a cop....

Not "men" definitely not men.

There's no secret - stupidity required.

What was the film made of? And did the corn still pop?

And he still has all his teeth!

I thought the lived in the ground.

Related Tags: , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory