Monday, February 05, 2007

 

COLTS WIN LINKS!

With the Dems in Congress, the major push on global warming is on, big time, starting last week. Cheat Seeking Missles shoots back, here and here. Meanwhile, Holy Coast looks at reasons for doubt.

Jonathon Adler, writing at the Volokh Conspiracy debunks the criculating story that "anti-global warming science: is bought and paid for. Somebody has to pay for science folks, and the mechanisms by which that is accomplished. Is is bad when people on one side of a debate does, but not the other? Well when it is more about politics than science....

I am beginning to think Christian appeals on global warming are straightforward efforts to play on in-built Christian guilt. The sad part is this manufactured guilt is displacing things we really should feel guilty about, and the gospel itself is cheapened.

Looking at literature. I think this is an op-ed "in disguise." I like it.

Tell me again there is no slippery slope - first smoking, now this.

I took my wife to one of these places in South Dakota on our honeymoon. She never lets me forget it either (Hey - it was fun and I had been there as a kid!) It is fun, and I hate to see one go.

Committment, obsession, or addiction? It was the PENNY slots so I'm thinking just dumb.

The real reason they usually have air fresheners hanging in cabs.

This could get messy - we know what apes ususally throw back.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory