Tuesday, February 20, 2007

 

I Linka You And You Linka Me

Deal with this pro-choicers. I had several friends that worked in neo-natal units - there is no more convincing anti-abortions arguement around than a pre-mature baby.

Prosecuters run amuck. She lost her temper and that is regretable, but the fact that she actually hit what she was aiming for is purely an accident - consider the physcis.

Funniest Hillary joke in a while.

My co-blogger at Article 6, Lowell Brown, is apparently in deep trouble. Fortunately, he has powerful friends.

Why there should not be an off-season.

Silent movies live!

Invention for its own sake, resulting in nonsense.

Because there are so many scientists looking over our shoulders.

Everbody knows no cage can hold them! Here are the details

Gee, I would think showing up without a gift would send the same message and save monye to boot.

To be immediately followed by snake farts.

I vote for my house.

Ok, entombing pharohs I understand, but why mud?

Related Tags: , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory