Friday, February 09, 2007

 

Links In Which I Bet You're Tired Of Colts References...

...TOUGH! I'm not, 'cause the Colts won the Super Bowl!

The EU - significantly lowering the standard for what it means to be "a criminal." You know, if we keep lowering the bar, eventually we'll all be criminals, then what will we do with the real jerks. You also know that;s been tried don't you? It was called the Soviet Union. One of the ways they controlled the population was pass so many laws, everyone was a criminal, then you can turn the state into a prison.

Sounds like interplanetary pollution to me. Now that is a crime!

Why can we get money for this, but not space exploration?

If communists like capitalism!

If "Doomsday" actually arrives...Who will be around to plant them? Particularly someone with the combination.

Wish this happened more.

Darn, now my wife knows what she's getting for Valentines's.

Thousands spent inventing a new cat toy.

At last - reality TV where I could feel at home.

I know it's wrong, but hacker can be pretty funny.

I wonder if these guys were going here?

Having eaten in a few British pubs, I also think they risk death if they don't...

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory