Tuesday, February 13, 2007

 

Love Day Eve Links

Hate to break it to you Doc, they can diet....

Oh no, it's based on statistics and science - how can it be religion? I seem to remember something about "lies, damned lies, and ...."

If they were scared, how do you think the pet felt?

I've been tempted. Perhaps if I dress like a dog.

Not that I need it, but I want it. Like horsepower, there is no such thing as too much computing power. You know, I might want to run my own climate modelling.

Next season on Mythbusters.

And you thought beer was just for drinking.

Nah, Rocky'll calm him down. Besides, every town needs a Mr. Know-it-All.

Hey, give him a break, he was trying to find his way out of his closet.

However, there is now a neat, him-shaped hole in the planet.

If you do this, you're gonna need this - talk about a mood killer.

This is unique, but I was on a flight once where it was the reverse parallel universe equivalent.

Now this is news around which I could build a life.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory