Tuesday, February 27, 2007

 

Sugar, Sugar, Ahh Linky, Linky

Longing for his "king of the world" days, James Cameron figures he will capitalize on the market for falicious claims regarding religion. A reasonable response here -- discussion here.

I can't help but think that having worked so hard to establish a faith-based media market, if you will, that counter programming was inevitable. We might as well get used to it.

Or maybe they just thought it looked cool.

Yeah, well, my watchdog is "x-temely" hungry for nanny watchdog meat.

In some parts of the world, this is called "dinner on the hoof." Been there, if you ever are, the most important words you have in your vocabulary are "No Thank You."

What in the world is a "prarie dog credit" and how do I get some?

Now the secret is out - environmentalists are really prohibitionists. Now it's over.

Guess what I am doing this weekend.

How do crazy people get enough money to own a house? Besides, last time I got a message from God like that, He told me to shave it in the dog's fur. Proof this lady's nuts.

Here's a better idea - use this on them, then they'll listen.

Seems entirely logical to me.

Related Tags: , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory