Sunday, February 11, 2007

 

Sunday Morning Coming Down Links

Is this funny, or does it just make you want to cry?

This makes me want to cry for sure - and it's from a country with a state-established religion!

Wisdom? Depends on who reads it.

So, what am I thinking right now? No...I'm thinking that journalists and editors that sensationalize headlines are idiots.

Between this and this, it looks like Paul Bunyan's having breakfast.

I'm inclinced to give them an "A" for resourcefulness.

How Super-cats are born.
EUGENE, Ore. - A snorkeler who was shot in the head after he was apparently mistaken for a swimming rodent was in good condition after surgery, a hospital said Saturday.
1) It's very cold in Ore. this time of year.
2) The snorkler must be very, very short to look like a rodent.
Gee, do you think there were drugs involved? Maybe on both sides?

How not to impress a woman. Of course, I have no experience with such things.

You may call me 'Master,' my new padawan.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory