Wednesday, February 21, 2007

 

Super-cali-fragi-LINK

Of course, they didn't drive cars.

Meanwhile, the doomsayers are getting pissy over the dollars involved. I just love this:
The public is being "seriously misled" by companies peddling carbon offset schemes, campaigner Jutta Kill told the environmental audit committee.

The schemes did not reduce emissions and simply gave industry a "licence to pollute" elsewhere, she argued.

People should give money directly to climate charities instead, she said.
Oh no, "a non-existent solution to a natural phenomena will ruin my activist fund-raising capability!"

How long before Brittany Spears gets the hiccups?

Hideously scarred, it began a campaign of terroristic attacks on cats frightened by its grotequery. I have got to quit watching the SciFi channel.

And you thought science was boring and esoteric.

SO? It's prison.

What playing hockey in a climate like ours will get you.

Officials??? I bet the cats were ready to kill something.

The possible bathroom jokes here are endless, and I am laughing at all of them. But If I actually made them, you;d think me tasteless - so just read the headline and you'll laugh.

I think you'll find it applies to most subjects - DUH!

Related Tags: , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory