Tuesday, February 06, 2007

 

Sweetness Links

I'm having a great week in the sports fan department. WHAT COULD BE BETTER THAN THE COLTS WINNING THE SUPER BOWL? THIS! - my beloved Butler Bulldogs break into the tep ten in the rankings!

Note to the people that thought this up: As one half of the childless couple it is only, I repeat only, the love of Jesus Christ that prevents me from telling you what I really think. Please contemplate that.

Hyperbole demands hyperbole. The whole discussion left science behind in the dust a long time ago.

Crying shame. WW is lost in all media at the moment, political correctness has turned her flat.

While we're talking about movies, not too sure about this one. Screwtape isn't movie material - it's impact will have to be lost in the translation. Note to Justin Taylor who is just quoting Gene Vieth - Ralph Winter is a personal aquaintance of mine - he has always been a producer, never a director, and there is nothing "promising" about him, he has executive produced some of the biggest films in the business, starting with several of the earlier Star Trek movies.

Edible art as cannibalism!?!?!? YIKES!!! I no longer consider myself weird for this is beyond my imaginative capabilities.

I can think of so many products that should NEVER be marketed this way.

Ouside bars this strike me as a must.

I hate it when that happens.

Talk about getting away with it.

Obviously, my parents did not love me enough.

Related Tags: , , , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory