Wednesday, March 14, 2007

 

Be The Link Danny.

In the wake of the "death" of Captain America The Corner looks at the politics here and here. Powerline has two bits to add as well. I talk about comics so much in my ususal Saturday feature that I have largely left this alone, but if you are a regular reader one of the things you will note as a theme when I discuss comics is that I miss the plain fun they used to be. I have not been reading Cap much since a few months after 9-11 precisely because of all of this. I wonder if this will bring a backlash like was seen in the wake of WWII? Could we see a return of the Comic Code Authority?

I agree, we need to broaden the scope of our ministry here.

See the post above, I'm in good company.

The most joke ripe headline story in history, but I don't want the hate mail. Speaking of which, here is another opportunity for hate mail I shall resist.

Yeah, but were they in shape?

I wonder if doing a good job would help?

NO, science is not politicized. Immediately on the heels of that story, we discover the real problem. The New Mexico legislature is EXTREMELY bored.

Pride comes in the strangest places.

Turn up the heat, bread some catfish, and you have a party!

At last, Bill Clinton has found something to do after the White House.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory