Friday, March 02, 2007

 

Can't Think Of Another Song Title Links

So does policy based on hyperbole and conjecture.

Marketing, not science.

Not quite sure what's worse here - The criminal act itself, or that someone would value their DOGS enough to make the crime worthwhile.

Well, at least I am not a girlie man (HT: Blackfive)

My wife an I are in serious trouble. (HT: BHT)

Not sure how to play, but any game involving flatulence is a game for me!

The world's dumbest squirrel.

The ends times are upon us. (Vague movie allusion here - no-prize to the commenter that nails it)

LAWYERS! They take all the fun out of life.

Worse, they did it using only those knives-too-big-for-your-pocket.

Just cool! So's this.

And his gopher has super-powers.

Would this work in Vegas? Hit me! I just cleaned 3 commodes.

Related Tags: , , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory