Thursday, March 22, 2007

 

Come On Bennet, Put The Link In Me

A while back I quoted some statistics reflecting that most Down Syndrome diagnosis in utero result in abortion. I said it was a shame then, now it just moves me to tears.

Hopefully from himself.

For my reading list.

What a minute - animal curelty charges?!?!?! - Don't you think there might need to be some child endangerment charges given those conditions?

You know how boys like to build models and then blow them up with firecrackers? It is not a destructive impulse - it's preparation for being an engineer.

There is a rhubarb rhubarb in the EU.

God help me, I'll take a dozen please.

Who gets the bigger piece?

I'll hold out for the toilet seat.

Key phrase: the lucrative gimmick toilet paper roll space - we have waaaay to much money in the world.

It also may make them very happy.

Obviously written by a feminist.

No doubt at Wrigley Field.

Because somewhere, some engineer has an idea to make ANYTHING more efficient.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory