Tuesday, March 06, 2007

 

I'm A Lumberjack Links

RETRACTIONS AND APOLOGIES...

...to Amy Ridenour. Yesterday I accused her of not being up to speed on NAE leadership. I was wrong. Somehow a post Amy wrote last year came up on my RSS feed over the weekend which made me think it was current. I was not thorough enough in examining her post for a date. My bad.

Back to our regularly scheduled linkage...

Once again, Al Mohler, overstates and casues pain. He's right, when it comes to pets we are an overindulgent, overspending, silly bunch of people sometimes. However, few that I know seriously think of them as substitute children, even if they are a great comfort to the childless.

And it used to be LA smog...we got over it, they will to (unless of course we halt the progress of their industrialization with silly regulation and trap them in third world poverty forever), the world did not end.

The source of global warming research uncovered. It works because we are cattle.

Most fun I ever had doing environmental lab work? - fish kills. This is how sample prep is done. Much more fun than those tiny little vials on CSI!

Because you always wondered.

HE LIVES!

Elvis too!

Don't they do that on just about every story they cover?

You can have my samurai sword when you pry it from my cold, dead hands. Could we just ban silly, overly frightened people instead?

I hate myself for the endless punchlines I thought of to go with this story.

You really don't want to know, but I am compelled to give you the opportunity.

I DO NOT want to know how!

Well, that ought to provide plenty of hair for CSI to examine.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory