Friday, March 09, 2007

 

It's...(cue music) LINKS!

AMEN

Apparently I should run for office, or so says this test, on which I got a perfect score. If that's all it takes to qualify....(HT: Dadmanly)

NOT funny. Also NOT funny and yet remarkably stupid.

So, whats the big deal? (If you don't get the joke, here's the reference)

Big oops.

Wouldn't the story be if it HAD NOT been inseminated?

Of the slithery and the slimy - a potent combination.

Most musicians I know stink at science, specially rock musicians. (That just begs for this)

It's not always just about comics. The youth audience is a big problme. I miss the super patriotic Cap, have for a long time. One of the reasons I haven't talked about him much on Saturdays.

Sad.

God help us all.

Requires no comment.

It's not supposed to end that way!

If it was me, I'd have flushed the report.

Related Tags: , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory