Tuesday, March 20, 2007

 

You Guys Eat Too Many Red Links

Maybe if we put AlGore in a rocket and shot it into the sun? As quickly as he puts me to sleep, maybe he could put the sun to sleep and reduce that awful solar radiation.

So's the "sunscreen" on my head.

Was it really necessary to know this?

Eh-O

Life imitates Monty Python. Here's the video:


This will make me very nervous the next time someone reaches for their briefcase in a meeting.

Cool guys, now here's a challenge - find a date!

And while we are discussing geeks - I think movies are better if they are, you know, movies. I mean did you see "Doom"?

Yeah, but try to fence it.

I see said the blind man...

You know, if a guy stole my truck wearing nothing but underwear, I might let him have it. I mean it would have to be reupholstered....

Related Tags: , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory