Monday, April 30, 2007

 

The Bangles Song By Prince Links

Yes, the title is a pop music refrence form the '80's - No-Prize to the first to name the song.

The Church of England and the environment.
As with Labour, it is not the power of the new religion that explains this craven conversion but the feebleness of the old. Such is the lack of confidence within the traditional Establishment today, everybody from politicians to church leaders wants to hug environmentalism as a new form of unquestioned authority. [emphasis added]
Prophecy hurts!

Is history repeating itself?

Sheryl Crow is more influential than I thought.

A little humor for all my Milblogger friends.

Why I don't love comics as much as I used to.

This'll tick off Sheryl Crow.

Lameness for geeks (HT: Evangelical Outpost)

The beginnings of an evil plot to take over the world.

I will have to do this before I die.

Now that's what I call brotherly love.

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory