Saturday, April 07, 2007

 

Easter Weekend Away Links

This is where I had dinner last night - the wife and I are in Texas for a little R&R. Best part so far? Nearby Air Force base having basic training graduation this weekend. Lots of what appear to be children to my middle aged eyes, standing tall in uniform with their families about. Made me proud.

Very cool, and not unlike my upbringing.

Well, it's the weekend, we all need a game to play.

Like shooting fish in a barrel.

"...when he felt the earth move..." thing got very interesting.

IT WASN'T ME! - as far as you know.

Naturally. Only it's the other way around.

I've been to China - this is a tad bit oxymormonic.

Should have been worth much more.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory