Friday, April 13, 2007

 

Home From Texas Links, Y'all

Alright, that's it. I have been harassed, haranguged and generally discriminated against for decades, but it is not my fault. I was born this way; I am who God made me to be. These past three years I have struggled and lost weight, but it is obviously pontless and a denial of who I was born to be. Honey, pass the donuts!

The above paragraph is subject to an extreme sarcasm alert, of which homosexual activists should take special note.

Well, duh!

But then aren't they all...

Time waster - it does get hard eventually.

Now that is the progress of mankind.

Does this make Prince an evolutionary throwback?

Yeah, but the people are. See this picture is proof.

WHAT?!?!?! How can something that definitinally shine no light be eclipsed?

Not the god for me!

Oh come on, it's part of the charm.

Talk about your law of unintended consequences.

Old news. I should know, I've been to Stratford-upon-Avon, soon to be home of the "Midsummer's Nightmare Haunted House."

Now that is what I call reality TV!

Related Tags: , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory