Saturday, April 14, 2007

 

The Invincible Iron Links

Could this be why I don't like Will Ferrell all that much? It's not funny.

When toilet plungers are outlawed, only outlaws will have toilet plungers.
The same for beavers. I wonder if they know they are outlawed?

DUCK! -- Or Else

Lies, lies, lies - it wasn't the sausage, sausage is good, it was the idiot waiter. Unless, of course, it was bangers which are inedible.

It wasn't me, nor was it me with the fountain at Irwin Library, 1977, and I have no idea who it was.

Getting paid for doing nothing.

"Researchers" my eye! People who think they are not making enough money, that's who.

This calls the evil genius in me.

Related Tags: , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory