Wednesday, April 04, 2007

 

A Link In Time...

Alright, if that's the way you want it. This means war.

Ah, bureacracy. Because there are lawyers.

I'll take that bet. Does it strike anyone else as odd that such a story is coming from Denver?

Self-parody. I cannot possibly write a joke about something that naturally comical.

Gain some weight dude.

Now here is a tour I need to take. Check the other pictures! I need to visit them all.

Oh come on - it's a whole lot better than 'Motorhead.'

Where my father was born and raised. I find this story entirely unremarkable.

This story raises some questions. That could quite possibly be answered by this one.

No doubt he got in using an Acme Skeleton Key.

Related Tags: , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory