Tuesday, April 17, 2007

 

Links of Suspense

This is terribly saddening and insurprising. The contempt for Albanians I witnessed while in Macedonia was harsher than anything I have ever witnessed.

WHAT A CROCK! "Irreversible?" Every action we take is is some sense irreversible. Pollution in China is awful, I've been there and I have worked to clean it up, but this kind of breathless b*&s$#@ is fear-mongering and fundraising. What kind of adjective is "irreversible." Everything in nature a constant state of flux and change.

This makes me a bit sad. Everytime my wife and I have been to London we have stayed in the vicinity of the US Embassy and found it's presence, along with the square and its statue of Eisenhower boht refresher and remarkable evidence of the affection between our nations. It;s architectrual disharmony with it's surroundings is more than compensated for by the "special relationship."

Now THIS! is science. Not science I want to do, but science nonetheless.

Stupid art meets people with too much time on their hands.

Quickest way to change this rule? If you run out of time, finish in the council chambers.

The story that gives the excuse credence.

Yes, and that mystery is that there were churches back then. After all, America was founded on atheism. Please excuse by particularly bitter sarcasm on this one, it just catches up with me sometimes.

Maybe, but if it is true, I'll take the hit.

Technology and ignorance - a dangerous combination.

Stories one and two that help explain why I am of german descent, but not actually german.

Related Tags: , , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory