Friday, April 20, 2007

 

Links Without Enthusiasm

An individual about whom I must withhold adjectives did something very stupid yesterday in the proximity of my mid-life crisis, pictured here. The resulting effect on me is not unlike learning that your daughter, somewhere in her lower teens, is no longer, well.... The physical damage in repairable. No one was hurt (Yes I managed to restrain myself when confronting the other idiotdriver!) But the psychological scars may last a lifetime. Hence this posts title.

Somebody must have forgotten to "finish the job." Think about it - it'll come to you.

I thought murder generally happened in three dimensions?

What happens when storm water gets into sanitary sewers? An environmental clean-up even I do not want to handle.

There is only one thing to say about a story like this. That, of course, would be this.

Given my day yesterday, as describe above, should I? Tempting, but nah.

Yes, but eventually, your dog just explodes. And then there is this consideration.

Not sure I want to know how.

Ahhh, .high school romance Could this result?

Related Tags: , , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory