Saturday, May 19, 2007

 

All The Links That The Sun Sucks Up

--From The Tempest (II, ii, 1-3) - sorta

Free at last, free at last. As someone who used to weigh in excess of 400 pounds, I know the indignity of walking into a place and having a child shout at the top of its lungs, "Mommy, look at the fat man." I also think passing a law about it is just stupid.

Look at me, look at me! I'll be a jerk and call it art. Who does he get to pay for this stuff?

It was perhaps the hokiest TV cartoon ever - a barely better comic book, but it looks like a pretty exciting movie. Check that "exclusive."

Well, that will certainly be attractive.

Look Ma - a unicorn.

If you have ever tried to play one, you'll know why.

When they take away our cameras, only Moms will have them.

The first rocket ever to take a month to reach orbit.

Live long and dream on.

I triple-dog dare you to watch this and not smile:

Can't do it, can you?

Related Tags: , , , ,

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory