Saturday, May 26, 2007

 

God IS Good

Thank you so much for the continued prayer! Please continue to continue.

I have not been to see them yet today, but as of last night my Mom will leave ICU today. My father continued to make small improvements in the correct direction during the day yesterday. While peril still remains, it was a good day. So much so we were able to begin to talk about "What do we do after this?"

It is good to look forward, but even under the best scenarios many difficult decisions and discussions lie ahead.

Thank God for His grace and mercy and for all of you that have been willing to call upon that grace on our behalf. I have always wanted this blog to be relational and connective, but not necessarily personal - it's not supposed to be about me. It is very personal right now and I thank all my readers for that indulgence.

|

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Site Feed

Blogotional

eXTReMe Tracker

Blogarama - The Blog Directory